Auto Loan Requirements
Getting approved for an auto loan in Ontario Canada is a simple process here through Car Loans Ontario. If you are unsure of the auto loan requirements after reading below, feel free to contact us online through our contact form or chat live with our online livechat support team. If you do not meet the below requirements, an approval for financing is still possible with a co-signer that fits the criteria. Read all 13 auto loan requirements here.
Regardless of your current or past credit history, you are guaranteed a car loan if you meet the minimum requirements below.
- You make at least $1,800 gross income per month. If less than $1,800 per month, then a qualified co-signer will be required for a better chance.
- Employed at least 3 months with the ability to show proof of income through pay-stubs or bank statements
- Ontario Canada resident with a valid Ontario drivers license
- Not on ODSP
- Not looking for a personal loan or consolidation loan (we only offer car loans)
- No cash paying jobs (must be employed and show proof of income)
- Not looking to refinance existing auto loan
If you meet the above Ontario car loan approval requirements, please proceed now to our contact us page to get started with your auto financing steps.